Saturday 19 March 2016

A Quick Update - The Pick 2.0.1

This morning I thought I would take the time to update you on some of the new things happening with The Pick over the next month or so.

As some of you may have noticed, The Pick now has it's own Instagram, Twitter and Facebook pages. I use these to post about the products I'm reviewing that week, as well as other guitar or music related things which interest me and that I think would interest my followers. I also use social media to talk to some of the people whose products I'm reviewing - I have met some genuinely nice people through emails about my reviews, and love to keep in touch with them over Facebook and see what they're up to on Twitter and Instagram. If you haven't already, give my social medias a look, the links are in the side bar.

Another exciting development on The Pick is that I am going to begin using video demonstrations alongside the written pieces. These will be high quality audio visual representations of the products I am reviewing, and will be used to further show the different tones achievable with each item. These videos will appear here on the blog as well as on YouTube.

As always, I am on the search for more cool pieces of guitar gear to review, so if you have any suggestions or you manufacture a product yourself, please don't hesitate to get in contact! Thanks for your continued support and I hope you enjoy the reviews coming up in the next few weeks.

James



No comments:

Post a Comment