Tuesday 24 October 2017

It's been a while!

It's been a busy few months!

I thought I'd write a quick post to update you on why September passed with no new blog posts or gear reviews.

Since graduating from my degree I have been working full time doing an IT job in my home town. Whilst it is good to be saving some money, it does mean I don't have much time to work on other projects, and unfortunately The Pick has to take a back seat.

However, soon my contract will be up at this IT internship and I am moving on to new things, which hopefully will mean more regular blog posts and exciting gear reviews!

I'm currently checking out the GTC Revpad, which is a multi effects unit which has an accompanying chaos-pad-style touch pad to control any and all variable assigned to each of the effects. I am super excited to share my thoughts with you as well as the creative paths it has led me down.

Well there's my little update, I'm hoping to make posting to The Pick more of a regular occurrence over the next couple of months.


No comments:

Post a Comment