Sunday 22 November 2015

The Pick!

Hello!

Welcome to The Pick - a blog where I will review (and by review I mean react and make comments of my opinion of) different guitar plectrums.

But who am I?

My name is James, and I am currently a student of Music and Sound Technology, looking for something to do in my spare time! I've been a guitarist for nearly 14 years, and enjoy trying out new guitar gear, so decided to write about picks (plus they're fairly cheap, which is good whilst living on a student's budget!).

The different aspects I will be looking at with each plectrum will include the looks, general feel, my thoughts on it after practising or rehearsing with it, and my thoughts after gigging with it. These criteria will almost certainly change as time goes on, but I will try to stick to them roughly. I will aim to release one review each week.

Over the next few weeks I will be looking at a range picks from Dunlop and Gravity, as these were (and currently are) my go-to pick choices, but I am up for trying different picks based on suggestions, and if anyone should want to send me picks to try, feel free to get in contact.

Remember to look out for the first review over the next week!

James

No comments:

Post a Comment